Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Science Fair!

This year is Science fair and I am quite excited because I have seen my sister do it and it looks quite fun. But she said that it is hard work and so I shall have to put a lot of effort into it:)
I am working with PR and I hope we do well! As much as I am excited about this project, I do not have a particular interest in science but I have a few ideas that might make this easier:

Does a cold room have more air humidity or a warm room?
What makes your heart pound the fastest?
Do plants grow better in soft soil or hard soil?
Does white sugar melt faster or brown sugar or are they the same?
What vegetable seed grows the fastest?
Does different ways of cooking potatoes effect the taste?

As you can see I have wrote down topics that are fairly easy to do:)
If you think you could suggest anything, please post a comment!^.^

1 comment:

  1. Some interesting ideas there, hc. I like the sound of the heart rate topic as that is something that is relatively easy to measure - how would you test it? Are you thinking along the lines of particular sports, or taking tests, speaking in front of class... The more I think about it, the more I can see how this could work. Perhaps if you were thinking about having people speak in front of class, you could look at something like do shy people or outgoing people get more amped up speaking in front of a group of peoople. (shy people because they are nervous, outgoing people because they enjoy it...) Same thing with tests - if you were doing a basic facts test, would competitive people's heart rates go up more than people who get nervous about doing badly... There are some many ways you could approach it.

    ReplyDelete