Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I learnt this week

This week I learnt many things that I hopefully won't soon forget...
I learnt how to figure out the percentage of a number and how to figure out the number with the percentage.
I also learnt that in writing, planning is a very good thing to do- and to make it detailed so that you can just look at the plan and know what to write straight away. This week in writing I also learnt how to write a book report properly- with all the right orders and what the theme is in a story.
Chinese this week was also very helpful because we learnt how to say the things in our pencil cases like ruler is chizi and pen is bi (I hope I'm right), so now I can tell someone what's in my pencil case in Chinese.
In reading this week I was working on Tuitui Shampoo and I learnt what versatile means- the tuitui nut is vesatile because it has many uses. I also learnt how to find key words in a story and how to group them together and sort them out to get answers.
In spelling, I learnt how to spell words like bronchitis and diarrhoea, which don't really spell like they sound!
I think what I learnt this week was very important and I hope to use all this imformation in later life. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Wow Horim, reading through you entry it looks like we really did cover quite a bit this week! Hopefully you won't have to wait until later in life for all this information to be useful - fingers crossed some of it might actually come in help in the not too distant future...

    ReplyDelete