Monday, May 10, 2010

SAMS learner

Strengths
Thinker: Think creatively
I can come up with ideas that are not always logical.
Self manager: setting myself goals
If I am not so good in a subject, I set myself a goal.
Contributor: participating
I try and participate in everything
Explorer: Thinking outside the square/ box
I try to think of ideas that no one else has thought about.
Communicator: ask questions
I wonder about everything and often need answers.

Weaknesses
Thinker: think before they act
I sometimes do things without thinking and I regret it afterwards
Self manager: manages themselves well.
sometimes I am not always ready
Explorer: try new things
I am too afraid to try new things.
Contributor: helps others
I have to help others more.
Communicator: talk to people and ask questions
I am too shy to ask questions

3 comments:

  1. I have noticed that you quite often seem to think about things in a different way to others! You mentioned that sometimes you feel too shy to ask questions - what do you do when you really need the answer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "Strengths" and "Weaknesses" are just like mine! ...but for being a Communicator, you said that your strength is "Asking Questions" and your weakness is also askng questions. So, is "Asking Questions" your strength or weakness? ...I'm very confuse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you said for your sams learner post and it is true plus I liked how you put an example under the thing that you do well and the things you're not so good at.

    ReplyDelete