Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SAMS learner t-shirt

This is my t- shirt and this is why i chose to do it like this:
The fun is in bold colors because learning is supposed to be fun so I put red, orange and yellow in it which is bright and happy. The girl is thinking outside the box because that is what a SAMS thinker should do. The eye of the girl is enlarged because she is looking through a magnifying glass. She is being a SAMS explorer! I did her eye green because it is a bright color so it looks like she is all ready to learn. There is a watch because being a SAMS self-manager is all about being on time. The word 'learning' at the bottom of the shirt is in a sharp looking font because learning should be sharp and precise. The color is green- a happy color, because as well as being sharp and focused, learning should be enjoyable. Beside the girl is my books, because we wouldn't be learning much without books. I coloured it gold because books are golden and precious! For the SAMS communicator i drew the mouth talking and the ear listening. I also did social networking, like a computer and a cellphone. I did my background blue and white because they are the SAMS colors!!!







2 comments:

  1. Wow that tshirt is really cool!!Well done!! I like the colors that you have used and that you have drawn a picture or a word for each of the attributes on the SAMS Learner..I absoulutley love your tshirt horim GOOD WORK!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your t-shirt it looks awesome and well hailey mainly said it all

    ReplyDelete